Jean T. Anderson wrote:

--- SNIP  --

so, this is what the list would look like:

Apache Derby
Charter
Quick Start
Derby Wiki
License
FAQS

any changes?

-jean

I have been looking at the new 'Quick Start' page on the Derby website and want to highlight this page in the final chapter of the Working With Derby document as the recommended 'Next Step' in finding out about Derby. One thing I would like to see added to the 'Basics' section of the page is a link to the online documents set ( http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html#docs_10.1) . Or possibly duplicate the document list, whatever seems best.

The lack of a link to the documentation is the only online resource I can think of that is not neatly presented on this page.

 And something else I noticed
'Quick Start' is no longer a link in the sidebar of the HOME tab as shown above. I recall it was suggested that it be removed so this may be intentional - if not, please be advised it needs to be readded.