Nah, the bug just went away, that's all :)

David

Bryan Pendleton wrote:
Bryan Pendleton (JIRA) wrote:
     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-125?page=all ]
     Bryan Pendleton reopened DERBY-125:
-----------------------------------

Reopened to merge this fix to the 10.1 branch.

This one may take me a few days. The subversion merge is straightforward
and clean, and all the tests pass.

Unfortunately, the regression test now passes even *without* the fix.

This was a *very* delicate regression test to write (Army and I co-wrote
it over a period of several weeks), so I want to take a bit of time to
study this, and see if there's something deeper going on here, or whether
I just have to fiddle the regression test a bit.

thanks,

bryan