Well, I don't know that the Mac fans on this list would be very interested in
having everything built with the 1.6 JDK.

To clarify, the recent changes that went in with DERBY-1078 mean that
you can build with 1.4, 1.5, or 1.6, and the resulting build will run
on 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, and 1.6.

Rick, I think David's suggestion #2 may be the answer. Now that
DERBY-1078 is fixed, you can build everything with the 1.6 compiler.
What does 1.6 javadoc say if you compiled everything with the 1.6
compiler?

andrew