Hi,
With revision 389780 some methods were added into BaseJDBCTestCase.java:
"DERBY-1157: Helper methods in BaseJDBCTestCase for creating data sources

Adding getDataSource(), getConnectionPoolDataSource() and
getXADataSource() to BaseJDBCTestCase. The new methods call various
methods in TestUtil for creating the data sources. A minor adjustment
had to be made to TestUtil.getDataSource() in order to make it return
JDBC 4.0 DataSources."

However, this causes trouble with the j9 jvms. So, I need to move
these methods back out of BaseJDBCTestCase.

I can see 3 choices for their new home:

- util/TestConfiguration.java
- util/TestUtil.java
- util/<a new utility class specially for junit tests but I cannot
think of a good name>

My personal preference goes to TestUtil.java, but that looks like it
is at cross purposes with the contribution of 389780. Any input?

Thx,

Myrna