On 6/6/06, Bryan Pendleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Lastly, do you think that we need to convert your repro1326 into a new
test program? Or do you think that the checkDataSource and checkDataSource30
tests are adequate for now? If we want to add the new code as a test case,
should we add it to the checkDataSource program? Or somewhere else?

With the repro, the hang was again intermittent. I mean I could not
produce a hang every time I ran the repro. The repro just made it
easier to test the hang without going through the whole
checkDataSource test. I think it would be enough if the current
exclude in checkDataSource test is removed.

Thanks,
Deepa