Kathey Marsden wrote:

Mike Matrigali wrote:

I would like to see the fix for DERBY-1392 included in the 10.1.3
release if there is a second release candidate.  While the bug
is an edge error case, the result is a corrupt db.  I believe
there is little risk as again the path is not one usually taken.
The change has already been fixed in the trunk and the 10.1 branch.

+1 to including DERBY-1392 and thanks so much to Anders for finding and fixing this issue!

Kathey

On the similar lines I would also wish to see DERBY-959 available in 10.1.3, if there is an RC2. The fix looks straight forward and at the same time will allow the Network server to match the newer DRDA spec and work with newer C clients.

Regards,
-Rajesh