I still haven't found the time to learn how to update our main web site. Can someone add these to our announcements?

I include the links separately because I'm not sure how these are represented in Forrest...

Thanks!

David

==

"Apache Derby part of Sun's JDK 1.6 : Sun has announced that it is going
to bundle Java DB 10.2, Sun's distribution of Apache Derby 10.2, into
their 1.6 JDK."

and

"OSCON 2006 - OSCON is happening this week in Portland, Oregon.  There
will be a talk about embedding Apache Derby in the browser on Wednesday
morning and a Birds-of-a-Feather session Wednesday night.

Links:
Embedding Derby in Browser:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9093

Derby BoF:
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2006/view/e_sess/9520

and

"ApacheCon 2006 in Austin, TX in October. Derby will have quite a presence there, with a number of sessions and an all-day tutorial on building an application with a browser-embedded database."

Link: http://www.us.apachecon.com/

Thanks!

David