On 7/26/06, Kathey Marsden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree. If a JIRA admin can enable the urgency field then the community
can start marking urgency for the 10.2 issues as they think appropriate
without regard to JIRA Priority (severity)/ The release manager, The
reporter, the assignee,  or any developer can make these assignments and
we can discuss if there is objection over a certain priority setting.

I took a look at enabling it and it's a little more complicated than I
expected. I'll try and get to this by the end of the week, though.

andrew