Otherwise, if any of my answers above would make you uncomfortable with committing the patches (or with approving their commit), please let me know and I will try to address your concerns.

Hi Army,

I am comfortable with your responses, and in my opinion the 5 patches
are ready for commit.

Is anybody else intending to review these patches over the next few days?

If no other reviews are underway, I propose to commit these patches by Aug 10.

A question: is it best that I should commit them as 5 separate commit
operations? An alternative would be to apply all 5 patches to my sandbox,
and then commit them with a single commit, which matches the way that I
reviewed them, but does not match the way that they are attached to the
JIRA issue. Is there any particular reason to favor one technique versus
the other?

thanks,

bryan