http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1057?page=comments#action_12428187 ]

> The doc build fails after applying derby1057_devguide4.ddiff . I downloaded
the patch twice, also did a clean doc build before applying the patch a second
time. The problem is with src/devguide/rdevcsecure131.dita :
> Laura, could you do a doc build on your machine, then create and upload a new
patch?

Sure, will do that now.

***(LS) Actually that file should be deleted. As part of the
documentation updates for grant/revoke, I had to do some rearrangement
of information. The examples that were in that file were moved into
another file.

The files that were deleted are:
rdevcsecure131
rdevcsecure935