I posted the comment in wiki and I get the following message when I saved the page:

Status of sending notification mails:
[en] LauraStewart, : {u'scotsmatrix': (550, ': Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table')}

On 8/16/06, Jean T. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yip Ng (JIRA) wrote:
>     [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1057?page=comments#action_12428514 ]
>
> Yip Ng commented on DERBY-1057:
>
> In the ref guide, DECLARE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE statement needs to be updated as well.  Under Restrictions on Declared Global Temporary Tables, GRANT and REVOKE should be added to that restriction list.

I think maybe it's time to start posting comments to the 10.2 review Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoDocReview
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo

anyone disagree?

-jean