Looks like Jira emails are backlogged again, so I'm just sending this note to any potential committers/reviewers to indicate that a "phase 7" patch for DERBY-688 has been posted and is ready for review.

I decided to make phase 7 the final phase for the DERBY-688. I've created two new Jira entries, DERBY-1758 and DERBY-1759, for the remaining XML work since that work could be non-trivial. Ideally both of those new issues would be resolved for 10.2 (esp. DERBY-1759), but that could perhaps be a stretch goal...

If anyone has the time and inclination to review and/or commit the phase 7 patch for DERBY-688, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Army