At least that is my opinion (in the Subject line) but I wanted to raise this issue to the community for a broader perspective before opening a JIRA issue on it. Perhaps I'm missing something obvious. The are referred to as the 'database class utilities' which is I term I do not understand but does put them squarely into the Tools and Utilities Guide.

The Tools and Utility Guide contains the section: " Storing jar files in a database ". This seems like an administration task to me. The text does not involve any kind of standalone utility or tool, but documents the syntax for using the built in procedures that must be run using the CALL statement. Of course, I guess the same thing can be said about the Import and Export procedures but at least they are in the schema SYSCS_UTIL as opposed to SQLJ.

Any strong feelings against moving the section to the Admin portion of the Server and Administration Guide?