On 10/17/06, Rajesh Kartha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Comments inline.

Regards,
-Rajesh

> Was the wiki a good way to conduct the reviews?

Maybe it is the MoinMoin - Derby wiki that does not allow an easier way
to edit tables, but I found
adding/editing the pages not that friendly. Updating a JIRA issue seemed
easier.
So if we have to continue using the current wiki, maybe a JIRA issue for
each manual could be easier, where
reviewers can add the comments to. This issue can be closed if the
majority of the comments are addressed and
a new JIRA issue can be created, if needed, for any unaddressed ones.

Having a single issue per manual worked okay for me to submit patches,
but I think that it would be harder to track individual comments and
their status.
Is there a way to create a sub issue or linked issue for individual comments?

--
Laura Stewart