On 10/23/06, Andrew McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/23/06, Laura Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Make a new directory and svn add it. It will then show up in your svn
> > diff. Whoever commits will have to do the svn add as well, might be
> > good to include a 'stat' listing with your patch.
>
> What is a "stat" listing ???

Sorry, being a little too brief there, I suppose. I was referring to
the output of 'svn stat,' which is especially useful if you have
moved, added, or deleted files in the course of making your changes.

andrew

Thanks Andrew.  I didn't know about svn stat.  I'll make sure to add
it to the Documentation pages on the Derby web site.

--
Laura Stewart