On 3/6/07, Kim Haase <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Belatedly expressing interest in this issue -- I'm also noticing a bunch
of errors with the new FOP jar that didn't appear before. For example:

1) IDs of the following form now generate an "Unresolved id reference"
error, and the links no longer work in the PDF (though they do in the
HTML, both mono and multipage). The syntax of the links and ids seem to
be perfectly valid.

rrefjta16677.dita:href="rrefjta51021.dita#rrefjta51021/jta75105">javax.transaction.xa.Xid</xref>,</i>
and <i><xref
rrefjta51021.dita:<li id="i1018125"><i

FOP may be expecting that these id attributes belong to an <fo:block>
and not a subelement of a block, like an inline or text formatting
element. I'll look into this at some point.

2) There are a lot of errors about the "column-number" property, which
doesn't occur in the DITA source, so it must come from some intermediate
step that has stopped working. These errors don't seem to affect the
output (I suppose they apply to tables, but the tables look fine); but
they are a nuisance.

       [fop] Mar 5, 2007 4:14:48 PM org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyList
convertAttributeToProperty
       [fop] SEVERE: Ignoring property: column-number=""
(file:///C:/javadb/trunk/out/ref/refderby.fo:6067:6751: No conversion
defined ; property:'column-number')

These are similar to the previous errors we were receiving about
invalid column-numbers, but FOP 0.93 is more verbose with its logging.
Not sure why the column numbers are empty, but its probably a problem
with the DITA toolkit's FO transforms for tables.

andrew