Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
Saurabh Vyas wrote:
Hi All,

A gentle request for reviewing patch for DERBY-2262 & DERBY-2280.
These are pending for a long and if any one can spare some time reviewing these issues.

I know I would have looked at these patches if there had been some indication that some tests had been run.
Do you mean 'derbyall' & junit tests or some extra tests ? BTW I had modified DatabaseMetaDataTest.java also to reflect the changes and ran jdbcapi suite with JUnit (which ran successfully). Did I miss something, or do we need to add more subsequent tests? Can you please clarify?

Thanks
Saurabh

Dan.