Hi Ugo,

I saw you have opened DERBY-2467 to convert lang/updateCursor.java to JUnit.
Actually as you did not add information on
*http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LangJunitTestConversion
* <http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LangJunitTestConversion Have> that you
are working on lang/updateCursor.java, I opened another jira bug
(DERBY-2494) to convert lang/updateCursor.java to JUnit as well.  I updated
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LangJunitTestConversion and started
working on it. Later on I found that you are also working on it.

Now, please let me know if you have already started working on it. If not, I
will continue working on it. If you have already started, then I will
cancel DERBY-2494 and will pick another test.

Also, I will encourage everyone to update wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyTesting under section "Converting old
tests to JUnit" as soon as they start working on converting any test.

Thanks,
Raman

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=junit&titlesearch=Titles

> Start with these two:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/IntroToJUnit
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJUnitTesting
>
> And then pick a test to convert from:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LangJunitTestConversion
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/JdbcapiJunitTestConversion
>
> and open a Jira entry for the test you wish to convert.
>
> Let us know if you have any questions and again, Welcome.
>
> Kathey

Hi Kathey,

thank you for the opportunity to start. I'm just diving into the wiki
pages you sent me and
I will open an issue asap.

Regards,
Ugo.