Luigi,

On 3/29/07, Francois Orsini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Regarding A) You might want to look at some of the proposed and pending
changes for in-memory database / storage support:

Check the very first comments as a possible way.

You would probably need to change some of the tests properties to use a
different default URL instead (if going the way it is mentioned in JIRA-646
and specify the storage factory to use)...

Btw, you might want to create a new JIRA entry (if none already exists) for
this new storage factory implementation. Just my 0.02 cents,

Saw that you're working on
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2469;-)  forget the above

Regarding B) I guess you could also run the 'multi' (stress) test suite on
top of storeall

HTH