Jessie Lee wrote:
Hi, I received the following SQLException while access my database (started successfully). Is this an indication of my disk corruption or database corruption?

Thanks,
Jessie

Caught SQLException: Page Page(62342,Container(0, 3584)) could not be read from disk.

I would expect there to be more information in the derby.log. The full exception chain should provide additional information. If this keeps happening and indicates the same page each time there may be corruption. You can check your table using SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_CHECK_TABLE()
see: http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DatabaseConsistencyCheck