i can probably assist if needed.

Rick Hillegas wrote:
Hi Derby dev folks,

At this year's Java One, Derby will have some slots in the .orgZone. I've included a schedule below. This is in addition to the related presence of Java DB and Cloudscape in the Sun and IBM booths.

I'm looking for a couple community members who'd be willing to sign up for these slots and share their knowledge of Derby with people who visit the .orgZone booth. I can get exhibitor passes for the lucky couple, which will let you trawl the Pavilion when you're not staffing the booth.

If you're interested, please let me know by 4:00 pm San Francisco time this Friday, April 27. In your response, let me know which slots you prefer.

Thanks!
-Rick

JavaOne ,orgZone Pavilion Hours:
Tuesday, May 8: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, Derby, Greenfoot, OO.org, woodstock, FSF, Funabol, ASF 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, OO.org, FSF, JCP.org, Portal, Funabol, ASF, GlassFish 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm [8] OpenLaszlo, Betavine, Hyperic, Woodstock, FSF, Portal, GlassFish, Zimbra 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, OpenLaszlo, oo.org, FSF, Zimbra, ASF
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm    [5] OpenJDK,  PostgreSQL, OO.org, FSF, ASF
Wednesday, May 9: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, Derby, Betavine, OO.org, Woodstock, Hyperic, Portal, ASF 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, OpenLaszlo, OO.org, Woodstock, FSF, Zimbra 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, PostgreSQL, OO.org, Woodstock, FSF, JCP.org, Portal, ASF Thursday, May 10: 11:30 am - 1:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, PostgreSQL, OO.org, FSF, JCP.org, Funabol, ASF, JCP.org 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm [8] OpenJDK, Derby, PostgreSQL, Betavine, OO.org, FSF, ASF, Zimbra
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm    [4] OpenJDK, Derby, OO.org, FSF