Hi Myrna

I have two patches under review (2247 and 2379).
Apart from these two I am working one three more issue
1. 2694
I have a patch for it but I need to run the junit tests and write a reproducible test for the same.

I will be creating two more jira issue

1. An offshoot of 2586 : To ensure temporary file is not created unless user calls one of the setmethods on blob/clob.

2. there is another bug in blob clob. If a user gets a stream from large blob/clob and calls sets method on blob after that the data will move to LOBStreamControl but the user will still have a stream which is associated with dvd.

I will be creating jira for the above two issue sometime tomorrow or day after.
I should able to finish the above issue within deadline.

thanks
anurag