hi ,

                In one of the JUnit testcases I need to have an OpenCursor.
what's wrong with the following code.?

        Statement s = createStatement(ResultSet.TYPE_FORWARD_ONLY ,
ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE);
        assertUpdateCount(s , 0 , "create table t2(c21 int not null primary
key)");
        assertUpdateCount(s , 1 , "insert into t2 values(21)");
        assertUpdateCount(s , 1 , "insert into t2 values(22)");
        ResultSet rs = s.executeQuery("select * from t2");
        rs.next();
        assertStatementError("X0X95" , s , "rename table t2 to fake");

                I am expecting the last statement to give an error as we can't
rename a table when
there is an open cursor on it.But the last statement is not throwing any
exception.?
plzz help me in this regards.

Thank You in Advance.

   Every problem that has been solved can be solved again in a better way

                                                  - Ravinder Reddy

believed to be clean.