Hi all,

I'm seeing a failure in lang/compressTable.sql with the current 10.3 branch.
Is anyone else seeing this?

The diff appears to involve a slight difference in the value of the last
column in the SYS.SYSSTATISTICS catalog.

Here's a snip from compressTable.tmpmstr:

create index t2i1 on derby737table2(c1);
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> select * from sys.sysstatistics;
STATID |REFERENCEID |TABLEID |CREATIONTIMESTAMP |&|VALID|COLCOUNT |STATISTICS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxx|I|true |1 |numunique= &

And here's the equivalent section of my compressTable.out:

create index t2i1 on derby737table2(c1);
0 rows inserted/updated/deleted
ij> select * from sys.sysstatistics;
STATID |REFERENCEID |TABLEID |CREATIONTIMESTAMP |&|VALID|COLCOUNT |STATISTICS
xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxFILTERED-UUIDxxxx|xxxxxxFILTERED-TIMESTAMPxxxxx|I|true |1 |numunique= 2 n&

This diff appears to occur in all the SYS.SYSSTATISTICS references in
the DERBY-737 section of compressTable.sql.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what might be causing this?

thanks,

bryan