Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

Any reason for the no security manager, e.g. were there errors when running with the default security manager?

Good question. If I recall correctly, the first time I tried to run ODBC with a security manager (a long while back), the security manager work was in its early stages. The tests didn't run so I disabled the security manager and went on my merry way (unfortunately, I don't have the specifics on what "didn't run" means). I have not since stopped to try it again.

I would try it now, but machine on which I run those tests had a fan failure earlier this week; I sent it in for repairs and will not get it back for another 3-5 business days...

Army