[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Unless someone else volunteers to replace Bernt, I am prepared to
take over as the next release manager, but on the condition that we
can delay feature freeze to the March 1st time frame, because
I have quite a bit of work left on DERBY-3221 and DERBY-3192.

Regardless of who will be the next release manager I think it
would be good have a discussion on when the feature freeze should
be. I encourage everyone who is working on new features to post
the feature freeze date they would like to see.

Dyre, thanks for volunteering as release manager. March 1st sounds good to me - we have quite a few things left on our replication todo-list.

--
Jørgen Løland