The new test for ToursDB fails in my phoneME advanced environment, and as far as I can understand the problem is that the demo uses PreparedStatement.setBigDecimal() and this method does not exist in jsr169.

Should the demo and test be changed to work in Java ME, or should the test not be run in that environment?

I looked at the latest nightly results with weme6.1 on windows: http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/derby_test_results/main/derbymain/testSummary-611996.html but I am surprised to see that the test hasn't failed there. However, only 2765 tests were run, when I run suites.All on phoneME advanced I think I get around 3400 tests executed. Maybe the ToursDB test wasn't executed on weme6.1? Anyone know why there is a difference in the number of tests that are run?

Vemund