Jazarine Jamal wrote:
Hi ....

I would like to know if
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_GET_DATABASE_PROPERTY in SystemProcedures.java is used only only when issuing a VALUES SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_GET_DATABASE_PROPERTY() function call?
If not, when is it otherwise executed? Just give one eg. if possible.

I am working on a bug and the answer to this query will be very helpfull.

Thanks..
Hi Jazarine,

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but here is an example of invoking get_database_property in a query:

create function intToString
(
   intVal int
)
returns varchar( 10 )
language java
parameter style java
no sql
external name 'java.lang.Integer.toString'
;

select t2.*
   from
       sys.systables systabs,
       table (syscs_diag.space_table(systabs.tablename)) as t2
   where systabs.tabletype = 'T'
and intToString( t2.pagesize )=syscs_util.syscs_get_database_property( 'derby.storage.pageSize' )
;

Hope this helps,