Hi,

While working on the failover issue in replication, I have a requirement that I need to shutdown the master database when a failover is successful. I use the logic that throwing an exception
with Database severity should shutdown the database.

For this to happen from going through the EmbedConnection class I concluded that I need to parse the exception that is thrown with the handleExceptions method that is part of this class. The handleExceptions method basically tests the severity of the exception thrown and performs
appropriate action.

Can a person who knows about this method better please tell me if I have concluded correctly and
if what I think the handleExceptions method does is correct?

Narayanan