Vemund Ostgaard wrote:
I got suites.All to run with EMMA, but I had to add 7-8 lines to derby_tests.policy and modify a couple of tests before it ran cleanly.

I think it would be good if this worked without editing the source, so I'll make a Jira and upload a patch with these changes.

It might be good to separate out the test changes, I'd be interested to understand why they needed to be changed to run under code coverage.

I'm thinking about adding some ant tasks for instrumenting classes/jars and running the junit-tests with EMMA, making it easier to do this.

+1

Thanks,
Dan.