Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
On 2/27/08, Rick Hillegas (JIRA) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
   [
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2109?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12573086#action_12573086
 ]

Rick Hillegas commented on DERBY-2109:
--------------------------------------

I'm waiting for the next rev of the patch before I start running unit tests. If
the tests pass, I'm inclined to check this in in order to get the Replication
and JMX folks unstuck. I'm hoping that we can treat the J2ME issue like the
other issues: address it in a follow-on patch. Perhaps Martin could boost the
priority of the J2ME issue. If we have to back this work out, on the branch,
that's fine. However, I hope that our release manager will be willing to delay
the release a bit if it looks like a little more effort could fix these
outstanding issues.

I am willing to apply the patch, run with J2ME and give feedback.
Please don't commit until I have a chance to do this - if this would
give lots of errors for J2ME it would certainly make my nightly tests
hard to deal with...
And I don't think it would be the right thing to do.

Myrna
Thanks, Myrna. And thanks to Mike, Kathey, and Dan for the additional feedback. I will hold off committing this work.

Regards,