+1

Thomas Nielsen is an excellent candidate for committer.

Craig

On Mar 27, 2008, at 11:26 AM, Bryan Pendleton wrote:
I propose that Thomas Nielsen shall be a Derby committer.

Over the last 6 months, I've worked with Thomas on some Derby
features (http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/OLAPOperations) as well
as on some fairly sophisticated bug fixes, including
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3301 and

Thomas has also been active in the development community,
reviewing the patches that others propose and suggesting improvements.

I think he'd be a valuable committer on the project.

Please respond to this thread with your vote.

Vote closes 2008-04-04 17:00 PDT.

thanks,

bryan

Craig Russell