As of today, I have implemented some changes in the testsuites to be run in our daily testruns.

For jvm1.6:

  1. We no longer run all separate subsuites of derbyall
  2. Added following suites, which are not part of suitesAll:
         *

           org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.AutoloadTest

org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversEmbeddedTest

org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversClientTest

org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.JDBCDriversAllTest
So we will now run the following testsuites:

demoSuite
compatibility
derbyall
jdbcapiAutoLoad
jdbcapiJDBCDriversAll
jdbcapiJDBCDriversClient
jdbcapiJDBCDriversEmbedded
replicationSuite
suitesAll

For jvm1.4 and jvm1.5, no changes were made.

demosuite is still run as a separate suite, as a kind of a sanity check without using much time.

Although replicationSuite now also is run as part of suitesAll, we keep it as a separate suite to be run to help the developers working on this.

Thank you!

Henri