Hi Kathey,

Yes, that would be great. I have read somewhere that a light lunch
(sandwiches) will also be included this year.

Some of us will also be at the Sun Java DB POD in the pavilion starting from
3pm, if you guys want to meet & discuss.

There is also a CommunityOne reception / party from 6-7pm

See you there

--francois