Rick Hillegas wrote:
Please vote on whether we should make Ole Solberg a committer. The vote closes at 5:00 pm San Francisco time on Thursday June 4.

For 4+ years Ole has been a significant contributor to Derby. We all rely heavily on Ole's failure analysis and on the tests and testing infrastructure which Ole continues to extend. Let's make Ole even more productive by minting him as a committer.

Regards,
-Rick
+1 !

I absolutely agree to this - "We all rely heavily on Ole's failure analysis and on the tests and testing infrastructure which Ole continues to extend."

Narayanan