Hi Eranda,

How about DERBY-4550 (qualified identifiers in ij)?

Eranda Sooriyabandara wrote:
Hi,
I think I can earn some time for look at one or may more. So if anyone can choose one for me would be the best thing I think.
Thanks
Eranda

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 5:41 PM, Knut Anders Hatlen <knut.hat...@sun.com <mailto:knut.hat...@sun.com>> wrote:

    On 04/21/10 12:45 PM, Jayaram Subramanian wrote:
    > Hi Knut,
    > For buddy testing of  Derby 4370 (using clause), I was going through
    > the jointest junit file to find the validation test cases and
    was just
    > wondering whether using both on and using in a singled sql statement
    > is allowed
    >
    > For example
    > JDBC.assertUnorderedResultSet(
    >                 s.executeQuery("select * from t1 left join t2 " +
    >                                "right join t3 on (d) using (b)"),

    Hi Jayaram,

    It should be fine to mix ON and USING withing a single statement. The
    above statement should fail, though, because the ON clause ("on
    (d)") is
    invalid. The ON clause needs a boolean expression, like T2.A = T3.B.

    --
    Knut Anders