Kim Haase wrote:
I looked at db-derby-10.6.1.0-bin.tar.gz and db-derby-10.6.1.0-bin.zip. The docs appear to be fine except that they don't include Knut's very last checkin for DERBY-4401 yesterday (cosmetic fix to the syntax of INNER JOIN in the Ref Man). This is obviously not worth a respin in itself, but if there is a need for one I assume this fix would be picked up.
Thanks, Kim. I believe that the cosmetic fix went into the branch at subversion revision 938479. The candidate was built when the branches were at an earlier level: 938214. If we spin a second candidate, we will pick up the cosmetic fix.

The release notes include the doc fixes that have gone in since the draft you circulated last week.
Thanks for checking.

Regards,
-Rick

Kim