Hi Nirmal,
Thanks for the details and I will go through it.

>>SELECT a.USER_ID, a.USER_NAME, b.account_id FROM Users a JOIN
Messaged_Users b ON a.USER_ID=b.USER_ID AND b.account_id=(?)
It is not a sql query. It's a prepared statement.

if you are using ij you can do it as follows
ij> prepare s1 as 'SELECT a.USER_ID, a.USER_NAME, b.account_id FROM Users a
JOIN
Messaged_Users b ON a.USER_ID=b.USER_ID AND b.account_id=(?)'
and then the execution
ij> execute s1 using 'values(1)';    <===== This should be tracked

Thanks
Eranda