On 07/14/10 09:24 AM, Tiago Espinha wrote:
> It means that at some point in time during a suites.All run, each of the
> ports
> in the range [basePort, basePort+10] will be in use. They won't all be in use
> at
> the same time but we assume that any combination of them might be and as
> such,
> we know to keep away from that range for other parallel test runs.

Thanks. Let me see if I understand... This means that we can't have more
than 10 tests decorated with
TestConfiguration.clientServerDecoratorWithAlternativePort() before we
run out of ports? Could we somehow reclaim ports after a test has
finished and make them available to subsequent tests so that we only run
out of ports if a single test attempts to allocate more than 10 ports?

--
Knut Anders