I have a field decimal(10,2) where I insert "32,78", but when I go
to look at in the table the inserted value was "32,77", alguem which
the problem?

This is probably caused by the fact that you are inserting the value as a double. Doubles are not exact values - my guess is that 32.78 is being converted to 32.779999... (or something like that) and then being truncated to 32.77.

To insert into a decimal column, it's better to use the method setBigDecimal() with the class java.math.BigDecimal.

- Jeff Lichtman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://swazoo.com/