Hi, Tom,

Also, there's a new SQuirrel jar that fixes a problem using the network client. If you haven't seen it yet, this post has details: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200507.mbox/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cheers,

 -jean

Thomas Lecavelier wrote:
Sorry for the delay, I was out of office for a while.

In fact, I had made mistake with SQierreL configuration. It works
correctly with the EmbeddedDriver.
No problem using it now. Sorry for the disturbance ;)

-- Tom

Jean T. Anderson a écrit :

Thomas Lecavelier wrote:

Hi everybody,

I saw yesterday Xavier reporting problems with Squirrel-SQL (I tried and
have errors, too). I also tried SQLLine from Marc Prud'hommeaux but with
no more success.

Do you use a JDBC client other than ij? What client do you usually use
when you're not using derby?

In Bernt's reply to Xavier, he said SQuirrel worked ok with the Derby
embedded JDBC driver:

I tried it out, and you're right when the NeworkClient is
used. However, it works ok in the EmbeddedDriver.

So I suggest you try using that one -- and if you have problems getting
that working, please post.

-jean