I don't think Derby has 'round' as a built-in function. But it sure does allow
to create your own functions (using public static methods in a Java class) which can
be used in expressions.

Do take a look at the Derby reference manual for information on the 'CREATE FUNCTION' statement
http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals/index.html

Do post on the list if you have any other questions.

-Rajesh