derby.system.home is pointing to a locale directory, but derby tries to get
some files like "org/apache/derby/loc/m2_no_NO.properties" witch doesn't
exist so the jnlpClassloader tries to find them on the address specified in
the codebase in the jnlp file. If the codebase url can't be found the
application will hang for a while. Is there anyway to get around this?

Ole-Harald