On 2/23/07, Amir Michail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I got embedded working on my laptop under eclipse w/ gwt's hosted
mode, but when deploying to my remote server I get a
NoClassDefFoundError exception on TableScanResultSet.

My tomcat WEB-INF/lib directory in the remote server includes all the
files in derby's lib directory. So I have no idea what is wrong.

This looks like it might be a hard problem to solve:

http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/06/30/classloader2.html

Amir

Amir