From: Stanley Bradbury [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 3:18 PM
To: Derby Discussion
Subject: Re: SQL Exception: Container xxx not found

Hi Patty -
I fear this will be a hard one to solve without a reproducible test
case.  Before going that route (I assume it will be difficult to provide

a test case) I suggest seeing if this might be system related.

The oddest thing is that the Exception is not in the derby.log along
with the SQLState and stack trace.  Missing data (be it exceptions
information or data containers) could be caused by in-memory problems or

possibly I/O caching.  Windows write caching is enabled by default and
can cause problems in I/O intensive applications.  Please disable this
and see if the problem persists.  This can be disabled on XP from the
disk drive/properties/hardware tab/policy tab - more information can be
found, along with a warning, at:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/259716

If the problem still happens would you run your tests using a different
JVM and/or machine to see if this corrects or effects the problem.  If
none of these actions resolve the problem then please post the problem
to the derby-dev for additional ideas.

<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-derby-user/200702.mbox/%3C4
> [...]
>
>       PreparedStatement ps = null;
>       try
>       {
>           ps = conn
>                   .prepareStatement("CALL SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_IMPORT_DATA
> (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)");
>           ps.setString(1, null); // schema name
>           ps.setString(2, tableName.toUpperCase()); // table name
>           log.debug("tableName: " + tableName.toUpperCase());
>           ps.setString(3, insertColumns.toUpperCase());
>           log.debug("insertColumn: " + insertColumns.toUpperCase());
>           ps.setString(4, columnIndexes);
>           log.debug("columnIndexes: " + columnIndexes);
>           ps.setString(5, inputFile); // input file
>           log.debug("inputFile: " + inputFile);
>           ps.setString(6, columnDelimiter); // column delimiter
>           log.debug("columnDelimiter: " + columnDelimiter);
>           ps.setString(7, charDelimiter); // character delimiter
>           log.debug("charDelimiter: " + charDelimiter);
>           ps.setString(8, null); // code set
>           ps.setInt(9, intReplace); // if true, empty the table before
>           log.debug("intReplace: " + intReplace);
>           // what is already there.
>           ps.execute();
>
>       } catch (Throwable e)
>       {
>           log.debug("exception thrown:");
>
>           if (e instanceof SQLException)
>           {
>               printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>           }
>           else
>           {
>               e.printStackTrace();
>           }
>       } finally
>       {
>           try
>           {
>               ps.close();
>               conn.close();
>           } catch (Throwable e)
>           {
>               log.debug("exception thrown:");
>
>               if (e instanceof SQLException)
>               {
>                   printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>               }
>               else
>               {
>                   e.printStackTrace();
>               }
>           }
>           try
>           {
>               while (!conn.isClosed())
>               {
>                   wait(100L);
>               }
>           }
>           catch (SQLException e)
>           {
>               // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>               e.printStackTrace();
>           }
>           catch (InterruptedException e)
>           {
>               // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>               e.printStackTrace();
>           }
>
>       }
>     }
>

> Here is my method for doing inserts:
>
>     public void insertToTable(String tableName, String
selectStatement)
> [...]
>                  */
>
>           try
>           {
>                   s.close();
>
>               //conn.commit();
>               conn.close();
>               log.debug("closed connection");
>           }
>           catch (Throwable e)
>           {
>               log.debug("exception thrown:");
>
>               if (e instanceof SQLException)
>               {
>                   printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>               }
>               else
>               {
>                   e.printStackTrace();
>               }
>           }
>           //Make sure connection is closed before going on
>           try
>           {
>               while (!conn.isClosed())
>               {
>                   wait(100L);
>               }
>           }
>           catch (Throwable e)
>           {
>               log.debug("exception thrown:");
>
>               if (e instanceof SQLException)
>               {
>                   printSQLError((SQLException) e);
>               }
>               else
>               {
>                   e.printStackTrace();
>               }
>           }
>
>       }
>
>     }
>

> Method for getting connection...
>
>    private static Connection getConnection()
>     {
>       System.out
>               .println("DerbyDBManager starting in " + framework + "
> mode.");
>       Connection conn = null;
>       try
>       {
>

>           Properties props = new Properties();
>           props.put("user", username);
>           props.put("password", "mine");
>

>           /*
>                  * The connection specifies create=true to cause the
> database to
>                  * be created. To remove the database, remove the
> directory
>                  * derbyDB and its contents. The directory derbyDB
will
> be
>                  * created under the directory that the system
property
>                  * derby.system.home points to, or the current
directory
> if
>                  * derby.system.home is not set.
>                  */
>           conn =
> DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:derby:C:/Derby881;create=true",
> props);
>
>           log.debug("Created connection");
>
>           conn.setAutoCommit(true);
>

> conn.setTransactionIsolation(Connection.TRANSACTION_READ_COMMITTED);

C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process
ingEngine/src/com/lexisnexis/batch/bber2/pe/config/config_pe_pooling.xml
(com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngine).
>  GenericObjectPool member type
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessEngineController is :  maxIdle = 76
|  minIdle =  0 |  maxActive =  300 |  maxWait =  -1 |  testOnBorrow =
false |  testOnReturn =  false |  testWhileIdle =  false |
timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis =  -1 |  numTestsPerEvictionRun =   3 |
minEvictableIdleTimeMillis =  1800000 |  softMinEvictableIdleTimeMillis
=  -1 |  whenExhaustedAction = 1 |
> 1268 [Thread-0] DEBUG
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - Attempting to
create a JMS Connection to: tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com:61616
> 1660 [Thread-0] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator  - Sending:
WireFormatInfo { version=1, properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true,
TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
StackTraceEnabled=true, MaxInactivityDuration=30000, CacheEnabled=true},
magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}
> 1675 [ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com/138.12.248.147:61616] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator  - Received
WireFormat: WireFormatInfo { version=2,
properties={TightEncodingEnabled=true, CacheSize=1024,
TcpNoDelayEnabled=true, SizePrefixDisabled=false,
StackTraceEnabled=true, MaxInactivityDuration=30000, CacheEnabled=true},
magic=[A,c,t,i,v,e,M,Q]}
> 1675 [ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com/138.12.248.147:61616] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator  -
tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com/138.12.248.147:61616 before
negotiation: OpenWireFormat{version=1, cacheEnabled=false,
stackTraceEnabled=false, tightEncodingEnabled=false,
sizePrefixDisabled=false}
> 1691 [ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com/138.12.248.147:61616] DEBUG
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator  -
tcp://b10dhcp18147.lexis-nexis.com/138.12.248.147:61616 after
negotiation: OpenWireFormat{version=1, cacheEnabled=true,
stackTraceEnabled=true, tightEncodingEnabled=true,
sizePrefixDisabled=false}
> 1722 [Thread-0] DEBUG
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - JMS Init is
filling Consumer collection
> 2020 [Thread-0] DEBUG
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - JMS Init is
filling Producer collection
> 2020 [Thread-0] DEBUG
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - JMS Init is
firing the Initialize Event: init is valid = true
> 2020 [Thread-0] DEBUG
com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngineJMSClient  - JMS Client is
shutting down all Consumers
> 2067 [Thread-0] DEBUG com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessingEngine
- JMS init successful -- assigning producers and consumers
> 2223 [Thread-7] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1:2,
destination = queue://IPCtoPE, message = ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId
= 5, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1:1, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1, destination =
queue://IPCtoPE, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178731026972, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null,
persistent = true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null,
groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
null, content = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
marshalledProperties = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 57, size = 0, properties =
null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
redeliveryCounter = 57}
> 2239 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessingEngine  - Received message:
ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 5, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1:1, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1, destination =
queue://IPCtoPE, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178731026972, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null,
persistent = true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null,
groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
null, content = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
marshalledProperties = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 57, size = 0, properties =
null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null}
> 2505 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessEngineController  - In
ProcessEngineController
> In ProcessEngineControllerObjectFactory, activateObject has been
called for com.lexisnexis.batch.bber2.pe.ProcessEngineController
> 2505 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessingEngine  - Borrowed
ProcessEngineController contents:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 2505 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessingEngine  - Processor id:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 2505 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG ProcessEngineController  - Creating new
ListenableSimpleDirectedGraph
> 2583 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - In Graph Builder
> XML file name:
C:\bber2cc\parkerpx_ProcessingEngine\BBR2_comps\ProcessingEngine\Process
ingEngine/src/com/lexisnexis/batch/bber2/pe/config/product.xml
> 2708 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - adding edge to graph -
fromNode: node1 ; toNode:  node2
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - Node: node2  Has this
Input File: node1out1
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - adding edge to graph -
fromNode: node1 ; toNode:  node3
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - Node: node3  Has this
Input File: node1out1
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - adding edge to graph -
fromNode: node2 ; toNode:  node4
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - Node: node4  Has this
Input File: node2out1
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - adding edge to graph -
fromNode: node3 ; toNode:  node4
> 2724 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphBuilder  - Node: node4  Has this
Input File: node3out1
> graph object toString #1:
([EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED](com.l
[EMAIL PROTECTED],com.lexisnexi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]),
[EMAIL PROTECTED](com.l
[EMAIL PROTECTED],com.lexisnexi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]),
[EMAIL PROTECTED](com.le
[EMAIL PROTECTED],com.lexisnexis
[EMAIL PROTECTED]),
[EMAIL PROTECTED](com.le
[EMAIL PROTECTED],com.lexisnexis
[EMAIL PROTECTED])])
> 3585 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - Running graph in
GraphRunner
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 4978 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 5369 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 5385 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> Send this process to worker:  node1
>          has this object name:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 5651 [Thread-10] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178809141318, arrival = 0, correlationId = node1, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties =
true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?>
> 5870 [Thread-12] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:2,
destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
{commandId = 22, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:1, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178817011309, arrival = 0, correlationId = node1, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
[EMAIL PROTECTED], marshalledProperties =
null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties
= null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
redeliveryCounter = 0}
> 10472 [Thread-13] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> 10613 [Thread-13] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:2:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:2, destination =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1, transactionId
= null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809146296, arrival = 0,
correlationId = node1, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
0, size = 0, properties =
{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
output_filename=node1worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
> 10707 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
Response  for node1 from
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:1WORKER SAYS - IM
DONE
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 10722 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node1
is really done <<<
> 10722 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
ProcessDetailThread no longer running
> 10722 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node1  --
connectorID: connectorId1  comes from node: node1  goes to node: node2
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 10769 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 10785 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 10957 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 10957 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 10957 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 10957 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 10988 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 10988 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 10988 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 10988 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> 10988 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node1  --
connectorID: connectorId2  comes from node: node1  goes to node: node3
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 11004 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 11004 [connectorId1] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - in connector for
connectorId1
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 11004 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 11020 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 11020 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 11020 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 11020 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 11035 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 11035 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 11035 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 11035 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> 11067 [connectorId2] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - in connector for
connectorId2
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 11067 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 11677 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create
table node1(phone INTEGER,personNum INTEGER primary key,address
VARCHAR(254),firstName VARCHAR(254))
> 11677 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed
statement
> 11677 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed
connection
> 11677 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Supposed to bulk
load these columns: PERSONNUM,FIRSTNAME,ADDRESS,PHONE
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 11677 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 11849 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - tableName: NODE1
> 11849 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - insertColumn:
PERSONNUM,FIRSTNAME,ADDRESS,PHONE
> 11849 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - columnIndexes:
null
> 11849 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - inputFile:
C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process
ingEngine/testdata/input/node1worker.txt
;
> 11849 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - charDelimiter:
null
> 11896 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - intReplace: 1
> 12460 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create table
connectorId2(phone INTEGER,personNum INTEGER primary key,address
VARCHAR(254),firstName VARCHAR(254))
> 12460 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 12460 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 12460 [connectorId2] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - *** Heres the
nohit condition: SELECT * FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE PERSONNUM NOT IN (SELECT
PERSONNUM FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE NODE1.PERSONNUM > 100)
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 12491 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create table
connectorId1(phone INTEGER,personNum INTEGER primary key,address
VARCHAR(254),firstName VARCHAR(254))
> 15527 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 15527 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Insert statement: INSERT
INTO connectorId2 SELECT * FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE PERSONNUM NOT IN (SELECT
PERSONNUM FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE NODE1.PERSONNUM > 100)
> 15606 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 15606 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 15621 [connectorId2] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 16545 [connectorId1] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - *** Heres the hit
condition: SELECT * FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE NODE1.PERSONNUM > 100
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 16545 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 16545 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Insert statement: INSERT
INTO connectorId1 SELECT * FROM ME.NODE1 WHERE NODE1.PERSONNUM > 100
> 16561 [connectorId1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 16561 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 16561 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 16561 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 16561 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 16561 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 16576 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 16576 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 16576 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 16576 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> Send this process to worker:  node2
>          has this object name:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 16780 [Thread-14] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:2,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178809152463, arrival = 0, correlationId = node2, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties =
true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?>
> 17061 [Thread-16] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:3,
destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
{commandId = 32, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:2, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178817022432, arrival = 0, correlationId = node2, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
[EMAIL PROTECTED], marshalledProperties =
null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties
= null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
redeliveryCounter = 0}
> 25545 [Thread-18] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> 25889 [Thread-18] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:3:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:3, destination =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2, transactionId
= null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809161572, arrival = 0,
correlationId = node2, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
0, size = 0, properties =
{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
output_filename=node2worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
> 25983 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
Response  for node2 from
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:2WORKER SAYS - IM
DONE
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 25983 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node2
is really done <<<
> 25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
ProcessDetailThread no longer running
> 25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node2  --
connectorID: connectorId1  comes from node: node1  goes to node: node2
> 25983 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node2  --
connectorID: connectorId3  comes from node: node2  goes to node: node4
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 25999 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 26030 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> 26061 [connectorId3] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - in connector for
connectorId3
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 26061 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create
table node2(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,sport VARCHAR(254),lastName
VARCHAR(254))
> 26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed
statement
> 26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed
connection
> 26437 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Supposed to bulk
load these columns: EMPNUM,LASTNAME,SPORT
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 26515 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create table
connectorId3(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,sport VARCHAR(254),lastName
VARCHAR(254))
> 27846 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 27846 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - tableName: NODE2
> 27846 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - insertColumn:
EMPNUM,LASTNAME,SPORT
> 27846 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - columnIndexes:
null
> 27846 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - inputFile:
C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process
ingEngine/testdata/input/node2worker.txt
;
> 27908 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - charDelimiter:
null
> 27908 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - intReplace: 1
> 27924 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 27924 [connectorId3] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - *** Heres the all
condition: SELECT * FROM ME.NODE2
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 27924 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 27924 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Insert statement: INSERT
INTO connectorId3 SELECT * FROM ME.NODE2
> 28425 [connectorId3] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 28425 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 28425 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 28425 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 28441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> Send this process to worker:  node3
>          has this object name:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 28691 [Thread-19] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:3,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178809164374, arrival = 0, correlationId = node3, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties =
true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?>
> 28863 [Thread-21] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:4,
destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
{commandId = 42, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:3, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178817034323, arrival = 0, correlationId = node3, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
[EMAIL PROTECTED], marshalledProperties =
null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties
= null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
redeliveryCounter = 0}
> 34576 [Thread-24] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> 34905 [Thread-24] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:4:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:4, destination =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3, transactionId
= null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809170588, arrival = 0,
correlationId = node3, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
0, size = 0, properties =
{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
output_filename=node3worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
> 34905 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
Response  for node3 from
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3WORKER SAYS - IM
DONE
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 34905 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 34921 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node3
is really done <<<
> 34921 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
ProcessDetailThread no longer running
> 34921 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node3  --
connectorID: connectorId2  comes from node: node1  goes to node: node3
> 34921 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node3  --
connectorID: connectorId4  comes from node: node3  goes to node: node4
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 34921 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 34936 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 34936 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 34936 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 34936 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 34952 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 34952 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 34952 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 34952 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> 34952 [connectorId4] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - in connector for
connectorId4
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 34968 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 35202 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create
table node3(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,salary DOUBLE)
> 35202 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed
statement
> 35202 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed
connection
> 35202 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Supposed to bulk
load these columns: EMPNUM,SALARY
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 35265 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 35265 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - tableName: NODE3
> 35265 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - insertColumn:
EMPNUM,SALARY
> 35265 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - columnIndexes:
null
> 35265 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - inputFile:
C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process
ingEngine/testdata/input/node3worker.txt
;
> 35375 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create table
connectorId4(empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key,salary DOUBLE)
> 37096 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - charDelimiter:
null
> 37096 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - intReplace: 1
> 37096 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 37096 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 37096 [connectorId4] DEBUG ConnectorDetailThread  - *** Heres the hit
condition: SELECT * FROM ME.NODE3 WHERE NODE3.SALARY > 10000
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 37300 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 37300 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Insert statement: INSERT
INTO connectorId4 SELECT * FROM ME.NODE3 WHERE NODE3.SALARY > 10000
> 37441 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - exception thrown:
> 37441 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - SQL Exception: Container
992 not found.
> 37441 [connectorId4] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 37441 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 37472 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.infolog.append','true')
> 37472 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 37472 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 37472 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created connection
> 37503 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed CALL
SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_SET_DATABASE_PROPERTY('derby.language.logStatementText'
,'true')
> 37503 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed  statement
> 37503 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed connection
> 37503 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Loaded the
EmbeddedDriver.
> Send this process to worker:  node4
>          has this object name:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 37613 [Thread-25] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:4,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178809173296, arrival = 0, correlationId = node4, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties =
true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
standalone="yes"?>
> 37863 [Thread-27] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageConsumer  -
Received message: MessageDispatch {commandId = 0, responseRequired =
false, consumerId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:3:5,
destination = queue://PEToWorker, message = ActiveMQTextMessage
{commandId = 52, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1:4, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:1, destination =
queue://PEToWorker, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178817043222, arrival = 0, correlationId = node4, replyTo =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4, persistent =
true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content =
[EMAIL PROTECTED], marshalledProperties =
null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties
= null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null},
redeliveryCounter = 0}
> 42653 [Thread-31] DEBUG DummyWorker  - Dummy worker received this
message: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
> 42888 [Thread-31] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:5:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:6:5, destination =
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4, transactionId
= null, expiration = 0, timestamp = 1178809178571, arrival = 0,
correlationId = node4, replyTo = null, persistent = true, type = null,
priority = 4, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId =
null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter =
0, size = 0, properties =
{working_directory=C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/Proce
ssingEngine/ProcessingEngine/testdata/input,
output_filename=node4worker.txt}, readOnlyProperties = true,
readOnlyBody = true, text = WORKER SAYS - IM DONE}
> 42888 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG ProcessDetailThread  -  Got My
Response  for node4 from
temp-queue://ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4WORKER SAYS - IM
DONE
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - >>> Processing for node4
is really done <<<
> 42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - From GraphRunner,
ProcessDetailThread no longer running
> 42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node4  --
connectorID: connectorId3  comes from node: node2  goes to node: node4
> 42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG GraphRunner  - For Node: node4  --
connectorID: connectorId4  comes from node: node3  goes to node: node4
> 42903 [pool-1-thread-1] DEBUG ProcessEngineController  - done running
GraphRunner
> 42903 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> XML file name:
C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_OutputProc/BBR2_comps/OutputProcessing/OutputProcess
ingEngine/src/com/lexisnexis/batch/bber2/output/processor/config/new_out
put_instance.xml
> 43029 [Thread-8] DEBUG org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession  - Sending
message: ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
messageId = ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4:1:1,
originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1744-1178809137076-1:0:4:1, destination =
queue://PEtoOPE, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178809178712, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null,
persistent = true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null,
groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
null, content = null, marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null,
redeliveryCounter = 0, size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties =
true, readOnlyBody = true, text = <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> 43060 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessingEngine  - ActiveMQTextMessage
{commandId = 5, responseRequired = true, messageId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1:1, originalDestination =
null, originalTransactionId = null, producerId =
ID:LNGDAYD-4133151-1560-1178723147277-0:0:1:1, destination =
queue://IPCtoPE, transactionId = null, expiration = 0, timestamp =
1178731026972, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null,
persistent = true, type = null, priority = 4, groupID = null,
groupSequence = 0, targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID =
null, content = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
marshalledProperties = [EMAIL PROTECTED],
dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 57, size = 0, properties =
null, readOnlyProperties = true, readOnlyBody = true, text = null}
> 43060 [Thread-8] DEBUG ProcessingEngine  - ** Processor Resumes
Reading
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - executed create
table node4(payday DATE,empNum VARCHAR(254) primary key)
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Closed
statement
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - closed
connection
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Supposed to bulk
load these columns: EMPNUM,PAYDAY
> DerbyDBManager starting in embedded mode.
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - Created
connection
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - tableName: NODE4
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - insertColumn:
EMPNUM,PAYDAY
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - columnIndexes:
null
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - inputFile:
C:/bber2cc/parkerpx_ProcessingEngine/BBR2_comps/ProcessingEngine/Process
ingEngine/testdata/input/node4worker.txt
;
> 43122 [ActiveMQ Session Task] DEBUG DerbyDBManager  - charDelimiter:
null