Can I ask why you wouldn't store the duration as a simple bigint
representing the number of seconds/milliseconds?

On 7/18/07, Dmitri Pissarenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello!

> > SELECT PLACE, SUM(SECOND(DURATION) +
> > MINUTE(DURATION)*60 + HOUR(DURATION)*60*60)
> > FROM MyTable
> > GROUP BY PLACE
> >
> > But I still need to convert int to time.
>
> Out of curiosity, what happens if you add this int to the Time 00:00:00?

I don't add this int to any Time. That won't work.

Instead, first I convert this int (seconds) to

a) hours
b) minutes
c) seconds.

Then I create a string "hours:minutes:seconds" and parse it with
TimeFormat.

Best regards

Dmitri Pissarenko

--