Kristian Waagan wrote:
Blair Zajac wrote:
Kristian Waagan wrote:
Blair Zajac wrote:

Hello Blair,

My only *guess* is that there might be a restructuring of a BTree going on, which is not correctly reported - and you might be experiencing a deadlock. To stop guessing and actually start understanding what's going on, it would be great if you could provide a standalone repro.
Such a repro is best handled by creating a bug report in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY

Hello Kristian,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I do have a reproduction standalone Java file that runs the tests. I've attached it to the note. Should I still open a ticket if the DERBY-2991 patch works?

Feel free to open a ticket anyway. It makes it easier for the community to track the issue.

Thanks, I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4033 .

Regards,
Blair