Kal,

According to the Java 5 docs, the getIndexInfo ResultSet should contain all
of the required information (INDEX_NAME, COLUMN_NAME, NON_UNIQUE) - if the
index consists of multiple columns, then multiple ResultSet entries will be
returned for a given INDEX_NAME, and you'll have to use ORDINAL_POSITION to
recreate the sequencing of columns within the index.

If not, you might try looking at the thread/link that Rick Hillegas sent
(http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-fetch-constraint-attribute-on-Column-Level-
from-SYS-Tables---td19554573.html#a19554573)

Thomas

INFOTECH Soft, Inc.

See DatabaseMetaData#getIndexInfo():

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html#getIn
dexInfo(java.lang.String,
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/java/sql/DatabaseMetaData.html#getI
ndexInfo(java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, boolean,
boolean)>  java.lang.String, java.lang.String, boolean, boolean)