Hi Knut,
    yes, I agree that is definitely the problem

Thanks
Jon

On 11/03/2010 10:56, Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:
Jon Pearson<j...@emnico.com>  writes:

We did try to run the compression online but found that some existing
compiled statements retained a reference to pages in the
pre-compressed table resulting in exception whenever they were
excecuted.  Since then we have had to perform the compression offline
resulting in downtime.
Hi Jon,

This problem sounds like the following issue:

Emnico Services Limited, Dauntsey House, Stonehill Green, Westlea, Swindon SN5
7HB
Company No. 06390113

This message is confidential and may contain privileged information.  If you
the message to them), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone or
take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please delete it and notify the sender as soon as possible.  The Emnico group
of companies do not accept any liability for any harm that may be caused to the
recipient's system or data by this message.  Please carry out virus and other
such checks as you consider appropriate.