Hello,

I've moved my database from SQLite into Java DB using SQLWrapper.
I expected the references integrity constraint, to cascade on update.
I.e. wColumn in refTable, references expColumn in expTable. Updating
expColumn should update wColumn.
However I get:
java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: UPDATE on table
'EXPRESSIONS' caused a violation of foreign key constraint
'SQL100315193342610' for key (la testa).  The statement has been
rolled back.

The only reference I found, seems to suggest for UPDATE it's not
possible to cascade. Is that the case?
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.5/ref/

--
Regards,
K. Gabriele

--- unchanged since 25/1/10 ---
P.S. Unless a notification (LON), please reply either with an answer
OR with " ACK" appended to this subject within 48 hours. Otherwise, I
might resend.
In(LON, this) ∨ In(48h, TimeNow) ∨ ∃x. In(x, MyInbox) ∧ IsAnswerTo(x,
this) ∨ (In(subject(this), subject(x)) ∧ In(ACK, subject(x)) ∧
¬IsAnswerTo(x,this)) ⇒ ¬IResend(this).

Also note that correspondence may be received only from specified a
priori senders, or if the subject of this email ends with a code, eg.
-LICHT01X, then also from senders whose reply contains it.
∀x. In(x, MyInbox) ⇒ In(senderAddress(x), MySafeSenderList) ∨ (∃y.
In(y, subject(this) ) ∧ In(y,x) ∧ isCodeLike(y, -LICHT01X) ).